You were the John Elway and there is no Peyton Manning coming

When things that used to be so important to you just crumble, it sometimes makes me wonder did i do enough and did i cause it?

The answer no.

You can only set people up for greatness, they have to take the reins and run with it.

It's what i need to remember everyday and with everything I do.  I have to be the best in what i start, but that's me.  Not everyone else thinks the same way I do and i need to accept it.  If you spend a large part of your life and a time out of your day, you should do it and do it well.

My diet for this show in oct is the start of doing things well for my bikini competition.
My dedication to running this week even if it's just light miles, to make sure i have my running legs under me. This weekends long run ended badly with my entire left leg going numb and making my leg impossible to bend.  I tried to fight through it and ended up walking the last half a mile.  I was on a good run with my time on par with what i wanted it to be for the race saturday.  I just need to make it through saturday hit my times as i had planned.  5 miles at 58 mins and 10 miles at 1:55 -2 hours to PR.  Then i can lay up somewhere and whimper the rest of the weekend :)

I also need to keep with my cardio to help with the show cutting diet

Comments

Popular Posts