Pr'd again

SO! did the Monument AVE 10k saturday.
Pr'd again. *brushes shoulders off cause she's a pimp*

My 5k split time was 31:09  that's my fastest 5k in a long time as well.  my final 10k time was 1:02.  Which hasn't bad considering.  All in all MArch was a good month.  I have to say even running twice a week doing cardio classes during the week helped me run and be in better condition than i was last year at this time.  I shaved off 20 mins on my half marathon time. 5 mins from my fastest 8k and i finally got below 65 mins on my 10k.  I have another 10k in april so lets see if i can keep this up and get my time to a flat 60 mins.  That's my new goal.  My half marathon time goal is keep it around 2:25.

my next thing though.  I need some time to take care of myself.  I need to go get my left foot looked at.  i'm certain i have a stress fracture there.  Also i need to be realigned, and i need to change up my lifting routine now that i have dates for my next competitions. all these things have to be put off though this week.  I'm here till 6 till wednesday, then i have to get my car inspected after i get a new windshield and I have to get down on my studying for the ACE exam.  I haven't been doing a good job of that.  Too much to do and my body taking alot longer this time to get used to the time change didn't help at all.  April will be a more focused month.  I show my routine on the 11th to the head of Gold's group fitness.  So if my program doesn't get picked up, she'll know what i can do and maybe get my hiring papers started once i have my ACE certification

Comments

Popular Posts