ONE MORE THING!!!!!

I work at Crunch Fitness now!

I interviewed there back in June and BOMBED IT  it was HORRIBLE.  I left knowing that job was gone.  But the coordinator saw i had potential so he set up another session/interview with me.  SO i worked my magic corrected a few things.  I went for a run that morning to clear my head and i get a text from him asking if i wanted to cover the TRX class instead.  I immediately said yes cause.. well i just got certified for it and i love it.  I then immediately freaked out.  I grabbed my book and i freaked out some more.  i saw all the people lined up for the class and FREAKED OUT SOME MORE!

After using the book the first few i relaxed and ran them through a 30 min workout.  people came up to me after and asked my schedule and i was like well I'm just filling in.

The coordinator offered me the job right on the spot.  So for August i'll be teaching TRX fill in classes till i can be put on a schedule.  Finally getting paid to do what i like

ALSO!  i'll be having an event with a team mate of mine

come check us out August 15th


Comments

Popular Posts