2.5 weeks out

I'm feeling good.  I could be over working my legs and my posing is getting a little better.
I have been thinking too much when it comes to my posing.  So i look CRAZY.  But i think i'm getting it now.  I just need to figure out when i can get my feet and nails done and when to spray on my tan.  I'll probably do my feet and nails on wednesday of comp week and then start the spray tanning after that.  I don't want them washing off the tan.  I only need about two coats anyway.


My legs are my problem areas.  i'll be at competition weight and my upper body is where i want it.  my legs still haven't slimmed enough to show the muscles around my upper thigh.  I honestly just want it to be smooth at this point and not distracting.  This show is challenging but it's taught me a lot about what i need to do better in the off season.  It's also shown me that the Total Lean items at GNC are TASTY AS FUDGE MAN!  goodness gracious!

Either way, keeping my energy up, working everyday i'll have two week out pictures to post next week and hopefully in my new bikini.  Working the Wonder woman look so we will see what happens.

Comments

Popular Posts