Week four starts off rough

My temp quit.  This is a blessing in disguise, but for a week of activities that i had planned for 5/530 6/630 now have to get rearranged.  i have to get back on my schedule of dog care and other things cause it's just not gonna workout.

It's a blessing cause she was stressing me out, but also it's a blessing cause now i'll get OT money that i kinda needed.

It's a blessing cause i don't need to be stressed out like i was 4 weeks out from competition.

i just don't like the interruption to my workout schedule.  Thankfully i was doing another week of cardio only with TRX anyway.  I have picked up my running in the morning and it's helpful with my cardio calorie burn.  i know I've dropped weight and by the end of the week if i stay on track with my morning runs/cardio i know i'll have achieved competition weight.  I'll work on my legs and getting everything in top notch shape and my posing on point.  I don't know it's gonna be hard posing.  My ankles have been wonky lately with heels but if that's the hardest thing i have left... then that's awesome, cause making weight is a beast!!!

ok cardio week then i'll go back to regular lifting with evening cardio till competition August 29th!!  This is gonna be EPIC!

Comments

Popular Posts