Registration day and competition weekend

So the time is here and it's time to show my work for the last few months off to the world.  The Cutler Classic is tomorrow and registration, weigh in and suit check is tonight as soon as i can get out of work today.  I'm nervous and also for once confident in how i look.  I was having a crisis early in the week then last night i put on my competition suit and heels and had to do a double take.  I nailed my walk, i nailed my posing, and i looked so much better than what i thought i looked.  the heels really made the difference.  But standing up straight and mentally saying this is your best for now, you can only improve from here really helped.  i'm a perfectionist.  I want things to go as planned.  My legs will soon understand that and be super ripped, till then i'll be happy with the definition i do have in them.  I have goals to get leaner, to drop inches on my thighs but not too many more and to have more defined abs but those are things to work on.  I mean i love my arms and shoulders, so if i didn't have anything to work on at the gym i wouldn't need to go :)

without further ado I post pictures from the beginning of my journey till now.  Thanks for following to this moment and i can't wait to post results and my new goals on monday











Comments

Popular Posts