4 weeks, and looking in the mirror

4 weeks away from the big show and I looked in the mirror today and really liked what i was seeing.  The focus on Cardio the last few weeks has really helped shape my legs to where they needed to be.  Now my only problem area is right where my butt meets my thighs.  I like to call it my hourglass muscles.  I just need the hour glass to come in some.  I am on the right track with my plan i just need to now ramp it up more.  I need to be more diligent with my carb cycling and cutting the last of my cheat meals.  I'm going to the movies this weekend to see the new DBZ movie and the Minions movie.  This will be the last of my cheat meals that are carby and delicious till August 29th at like 8 p.m. :0D  i really want to be ready and to have the best body i can have when i get up on that stage in front of my family and friends.  I want to be in the convo for top 5.

SO to prep for that.  I have the hair, just wig shopping at wig heaven.
I have the suit.  My blue one and my new red
I will have my nails done and my tan in a can is on it's way from amazon.com
the only thing i need to do is keep my food right.  My workouts are right, but my food is the one thing that could ruin it.
This is such a challenging sport but has taught me some valuable lessons about eating the right things and new ways to cook and new foods to cook.  Seriously i never in a million years would have rediscovered brussel sprouts if it wasn't for needing to vary up my veggies.
I still hate water and love soda but i have a new appreciation for crystal light

Comments

Popular Posts