a week of fails on the eating plan

I failed hard last week to get back no my eating plan.  I went to fast on my taper and i just binged.  SO  sugar is back on the menu.  Sugar is in everything, EVERYTHING.  I usually taper it to less than 40mg a day but that was too much too soon.  So i'll start tapering it back.  One thing i won on was breakfast in the morning.  I got that back so now i need to keep it up get my carbs in the morning till noon and get my running schedule back up.  this seasons running shoes have arrived.  So i'm good for race season.  Now i just need to break them in and then get serious with my running.  i'll have to probably do a streak again.  Get my body ready the shamrock is now a month away and i'm no where near ready to break my PR from last year.  I need to get my endurance up.  I just need to run more.

Also i re-film Body attack 90 one  more time next Tuesday.  I am more confident about it after my session with my boss.  I need to do my scripting and practice it. So this weekend will be filled with body attack practice and running and WINE!  Wine Festival... love you.

Comments

Popular Posts