Post super Bowl plan

So win or lose I have Post Super Bowl goals to reach.  They all start with getting seriuos about my eating plan.  

Last month or so has been spent getting used to my new work out plan.  With teaching classes I've had to do some rearranging to my usual early morning workouts.

I've also had to get with the program when it comes to pain management cause Body Attack hurts.

So post Super Bowl and all the goodies that go bye bye without Sunday Afternoon football, the eating plan returns full force.

Meal prep on Sunday returns

Lean Meats (london broil), Chicken and Fish return.

Broccoli, Green Beans and Sweet Potatoes return.


Thankfully i have restocked my tupperware so i can get this all packed away in my fridge carefully.

It's interesting that i haven't gained or lost but my clothes fit better.  inches must be coming off which is good.

Focus this season is my legs and lower abs.  


Let's see what happens 

Comments

Popular Posts