SUPER BOWL CHAMPS~ and first week on eating plan

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  *ques up Queen *  WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Denver Broncos 2015 Super Bowl champs!  My Spirit animal ends his year of 18 successfully

First week on my eating plan, and i did measurements i need to upload to body space.  I was correct, i was losing inches pre eating plan.  THIS IS GOOD since i have to lose a lot of inches on the lower body  this time around.  Well Not  a whole lot but more than last year.  I can't be as big on bottom as i have been for competition purposes. I have to be more balanced.
So first phase getting used to carb cycling again and making sure i have breakfast daily.  It just helps me not feel so hungry and less likely to go for bad snacks.  I need to make sure in april to curb my soda back to pepsi max and the coke zero versions but for now i have a fridge full of soda and i need to drink it. THANKS SUPER BOWL PARTY :0)

my saturday Qdoba cheats are back a running is back on the menu.  I have the Shamrock Dolphin challenge coming up in a month.  18 miles i have to drop my time more. but i have to get my running where it needs to be and endurance back up to here it was.  I'll get there i just need to stick to it.  So i should run tonight or Tomorrow morning but i probably won't and run this weekend Saturday and Sunday.  I need to get back on my 3 days a week with running and i hate treadmills so i need to get back to running outside.  with working in the morning though that's hard to do.  Thankfully body attack keeps my endurance level up but that running endurance is also mental so i have to get my mental right for when i hurt and i just can't anymore.  that will come with more runs but i need to get them in.  It will happen as long as i set my mind to it.

Comments

Popular Posts