I've had a weird weekend time to reboot this week

SO!  This weekend was different.  I had fun but some odd moments popped up.  I had someone tell me after i gave them ACE study tips that i should apologize for making leg day jokes.  This caught me off guard since i had just been talking about ACE study tips and hadn't even mentioned legs.  I apologized but that randomness derailed the entire conversation.

i get some people can't read sarcasm hence why i put #sarcasm on some things, but honestly to be thinking about that instead of studying for the biggest test of your life.... kinda odd to me.

The weird kept coming when my card decided after a bunch of random purchases to shut down in the middle of the wine fest and require me to do a fraud check via phone.

but all in all i was social and i had fun and i'm ready for a week filled with running and working on my self.  I have to drop 5 lbs to jump start my competition weight loss which means no cheats which i don't wanna do but it's needed.  this is the week i donate my fridge to salvation army and clear out my basement from unneeded stuff

so much happening as i continue my journey to a top five finish in my fitness competitions this summer.  i really need to get down in weight and i need to have the rest of the resolutioners out of the gym at a decent hour so i can get some work done.  I feel like i'm dodging cockroaches.  They are everywhere!  or worse they are there doing things incorrectly or on their phones.  I thought 8/830 p.m were off peak hours  NOPE!   trying to go early still same result.  who do you need to chat with on the phone at 6am?  REALLY WHO?!  One day i will have my own gym in my basement... till then i have to continue with what i have available, and check my side eye evil eye game at the gym.

Comments

Popular Posts