Super Nervous and Super Hype

So i'm refilming for Body Attack 90 today. I have to refilm and submit to Les Mills and pass it this time.  I have to.  My awkwardness shows when I do certain movements.  The strides i've made to get back to pre-injury damacia don't show.  All the flaws.  I hate the fact that when i do Body Attack i feel out of shape.  I love the fact that despite that i teach Body attack and have followers!  I love the fact that each time i teach Body attack it gets easier.  Now if only my technique was perfect all the time i wouldn't be so worried about this refilming.  I know half way through my form will fail. I just need to coach through it and correct it when i feel it happen there is only so much I can do.  As i get stronger and more in shape and drop weight for my competition i know it will be easier.  Till then I will have this love hate relationship with Body attack.

Also Broncos in the superbowl!!!  I can't wait


Comments

Popular Posts