3 weeks out and now i start to get anxious

So because i'm a perfectionist it's 3 weeks out and i'm freaking out

I can't find my shoes for competition so i had to order new ones

My thighs just look bigger to me than smaller

The definition i had in them seems to have vanished

i feel like i'm too skinny up top

I am just freaking out.  I know it's all in my head and i look fine.  My thighs are a constant work in progress and honestly nothing much other than just hitting the sauna and sweating them out everyday is more than i could possibly do to work with them.  My eating switches to 100% clean for the remainder of the month.

I have definition in my abs and i am on target with my weight loss.  The shoe thing... that is a problem cause i REALLY have no clue where they went.  So i have to practice my routine in a new set of shoes.  the ones i had before had a strap these are just mules so I have to really focus on how to walk so i don't end up a bikini'd mess as i collapse on the floor lol  debating my short or long wig and waiting to see what my new suit looks like.  So much excitement for August.

Also my revised payment plan was approved as well as my student loan consolidation so I can start paying off my student loans now... finally  So much is happening I can't wait


Comments

Popular Posts