Battle Royale lessons= Leaner and you need to stand up straight

So unlike the other girls on the stage, i'm not as lean.  I have thighs still though muscled and i have shape.  this is great in every other aspect of my life, except when i compete and don't stand up straight.

I was last in Open and Fourth in my Masters class ... there were only four of us.  they awarded the top five.  It was all because i didn't stand up straight, slouched and didn't show the abs i had worked on for weeks to offset my thicker thighs.

When did i start slouching, when did this happen?  So disgusted with myself

All my practice for posing came down to one moment and I'm slouching on the stage.  Of course my back pose was glorious cause well i stood up straight and flexed.

This sport is so much about focus and I wasn't focused.  I walked out slouched and looked like I hadn't spent the last 12 or so weeks working for everything I had to present.  SIGH!

Positives:
I know what i need to work on
I now know what poses to stay away from
I know my back is on point and my saving grace if my front pose sucks
I GOT A SWORD!!!!!  I don't care if it was cause there were only four of us I GOT A SWORD!!! I was 4th which was one better than anyone else that didn't compete.  AND I HAVE A SWORD!!!!

Negatives:
i slouch i need to fix this
i lose focus I need to fix this
NO MORE STRAIGHT ON FRONT POSES till i'm leaner, they just don't translate
I SLOUCH!  i'm so ashamed. smh


a few more days before my next competition.  I bet you know what i'm working on for saturday but if not i'll tell ya:

New front pose and STANDING UP STRAIGHT!

Now pics!



why am i slouching ?





Comments

Popular Posts