And it begins

So i'm here in VA beach trying to be relaxed and ready for tonight's check in and tomorrows competition.  My hotel is amazing.  Yeah thanks increasingly good credit for allowing me to up the limit on my rewards credit card after i cancelled the rest.  Being able to shell out for the host hotel was worth it all the sleep will be had tonight... as soon as i go purchase i sleep cap... the only thing i forgot.  so winning!

my buddy who is doing the competition with me isn't having such an easy time so i'm glad i brought her the gift i did.  it will help.  Currently i'm gonna go to Dicks and scout the area.  See if there is a spot nearby that will sell sleep bonnets for nothing outrageous. If not i'll just have to venture to the walmart two blocks away. I was hoping to stay on foot and not lose my spot in the parking deck but if it needs to happen it needs to happen.

Check in is att 6.  I'll practice my walk, eat, watch some netflix and just enjoy my long weekend.  this and labor day weekend are my vacations till my vacation in January, especially now that my co worker is having babies #2&3 yep twins.  So i know i better get the most out of these days as i can cause i won't get many.  I may make my last show on the 15th a 3 day weekend as well.  I'll have to see though.  I do't plan to stay in Charlottesville especially if it's a late morning start  we'll see.

But i'm as ready as i will be my walk is improving and i'm gonna work with what i got and not worry if my body isn't as cut as some of those other girls.  I'm doing this naturally with only the aid of a thermogenic(green tea extract) and a multivitamin.  I know they are supplemented out the wazoo.  It will take me longer but i'll feel better in the long run.  Let me explore this hotel and see what i see.  I'll keep you posted and pictures will come soon.

Comments

Popular Posts