I got a hatchet

I had a great time at the  Jay Cutler Classic this year.  Competitions are always better with a friend having someone come with you so you aren't alone in the back is great.  Sometimes i wish i had a real coach and not someone i consult online that will come with me to these things help me with makeup, make sure i have everything i need.  This time i had my buddy Valerie.  she's way leaner than i am and have progressively gotten better each time she's competed. She's so supportive and i support her too. We share ideas and she credits me with changing coaches and getting her posing better.  .  I need to be leaner in my thighs. i have to see that muscle in them even a little bit by my next show.  she's gonna be away on a two month trip during that time but she's like i'm still checking in with you cause you need to qualify for a national show with me, i'm not going without you.

This time i got third in Masters... of course there were only three of us,  but i still got a hatchet!!!

October 15th is the blue ridge show and I plan to decide after that show if i want to stay in bikini or move to figure.  I honestly have a frame for figure.  i have a great base for the shoulders and back that are super important, but i don't wanna feel like i am moving up cause i failed in bikini.  I want to find some success in bikini before i move up to figure/fitness.

my new pose is better, it makes me stand straighter so they see my abs.  my thighs just need to come around.  if you've been following me for a while you know that's my trouble area.  i have now narrowed it down to nutrition and between my online coach and my buddy Valerie we will get this figured out for some significant change by October 15th.

Valerie won't be with me for the October show but i have possibly two other friends who are coming with me!  I hope this time i'll see the results on the stage that i want.  Also i'm inspired to do some alterations on my suits to make them blingier for next season.  I will technically be off season October 16th but i will still be following my new eating plan and lifting plan to see what more i can do with my body.

Lesson learned this show:

Leaner and it's your eating plan, not your workouts

Your suits are great, add more boob padding soon

Keep working on your new posing routine

Keep working period

And Competitions are always better with friends!

Also Hatchets are awesome


Valerie is in the Red



Comments

Popular Posts