Almost on track

So i'm almost on track financially.  Just one more paycheck away from getting back on a payment schedule with everything that will have me Debt free by summer of next year.  i guess i should be pleased. But i'm not.  I want to do some many things and because of some really bad financial choices i have to wait and i have to hope that i can make it out with my credit still awesome and in tact.


  •  lessons to be learned:
    • Sometimes you don't need what you think you need.  
    • It will be there in 6 months and cheaper.
    • really its ok to wait
    • credit cards are for emergencies only.
I need to get my bayonetta outfit done by comicon
and i need to make my bayonetta guns by then
i would love to win money this time for my costume but i may not and that's ok
Black Friday will be uneventful for me.  All i want is a microwave, and towels.  
I need to get busy selling on my Mary Kay for the winter season and i need to make a decision on selling my second Xbox.  It's all in prep of me getting a new system in 2015 but i don't need two Xboxs, i don't have rockband parties like i used to.  I don't invite people over anymore.  i've moved on from that need to socialize it seems.  

I must be getting old, or my priorities are finally starting to get in the right place.  Who knows.  I do know that without the extra debt next year i'll be able to do whatever i want to do and really fully enjoy things i want.  of course, i need to get things rolled over in 401ks and stuff and be an old money worry wart first.

Comments

Popular Posts