Should i blog more? Is anyone reading these?

I started the blog wow close to a year ago.  I've been retired from Roller Derby a whole year as of Sunday!

What  a year it's been!!

I went to Europe
I competed in a bikini competition
I ran numerous Half marathons
I have almost completely rehabbed my knee/lower body nerve issues
I have been chosen to be part of the Active RVA warriors and am in training to be a Group Exercise Instructor
Cause i'm constantly at the gym, and told the group exercise program manager of the program, I am pretty much guaranteed to have a part time teaching a class or two for Gold's Gym once i graduate phase three of this program.

Now i just need to know, do you like this blog?  Should i do more with my blog?  Should i have a website?  Should i get more serious about this here blog?
IS anyone even reading this?  I started this blog to kinda be a place to word vomit out all the things I'm doing post derby but i notice people do actually read this thing  So i must know

Are you Entertained?!

Comments

Popular Posts