Winter= knitting, costumes and races

Winter/Autumn is here which means one thing  KNITTING SEASON

Ok it means the start of my COMIC CON planning too for 2015

I want to attend at least two non VA comic cons and i want to do them in costume.  Last years awesome Con aka Linecon was nice but i was thinking of one i wouldn't have to take a lot of public transportation with.  I plan on doing Bayonetta and my pinhead cosplay next year a lot which is either terrifying or way too sexy to wander around a non con at.  There is a con in Chicago which is horror based, perfect for my pin head one, and i want to do dragon con one time  and Otakon as well.  I'm not sure, but i'd love to go to San Diego for theirs as well.  I want to use cons, destination races as my vacations next year cause... why not?!  plus i can use my time more sparringly.  Unless i have a cruise, then that can go out the window.

Races will be happening every month in the winter so i have to make sure my winter running gear is in check cause yeah i'll be cold weather running.  All in an effort to get leaner for my competitions next year.  There is so much i want to do in 2015, i need to plan well and budget well to do it.

Comments

Popular Posts