buckling down

SO, i am buckling back down.  I am in need of losing some pounds and body fat.  Mostly body fat.  While 15% is great for most people it's not where i need to be for competition and i dont' want to be that person having to do 2 hours of cardio twice a day to get down to weight for competition.  So rest of the month i'll be doing a cardio cycle.  Instead of my usual weights work out during the week i'll be doing various Cardio/Crossfit like workouts to drop around 5 lbs and a few % of Body Fat.

It sounds crazy i know but i also want to see where i can push my body if i do this cardio cycle like i should.  Also i'd like to finally uncover my abs.  abs are 70% diet and 30% work and my diet has been pretty much on point so it's time to up my work.

As for Diet, I'll be dropping added sugar.  This means.... Soda's have to go to the wayside some.  Granted my soda consumption is way down but i still indulge in a night soda and Saturday/Sunday cheat days it's all about Soda.  I'll be changing that for the rest of this month.  Added Sugar gone, water consumption increased, Carbs cut in half, protein back up Sodium cut in half.  Let's see what happens.  I have the muscle i just want to see all of it by being leaner.

My plan workout wise is as follows

Monday- Body Attack
Tuesday- Morning Cardio mix with HIIT Evening Body Step
Wednesday- Morning Cardio mix  Evening Group Run
Thursday- Morning Cardio Mix  Evening Cardio Fusion Jam
Friday- Rest day
Saturday- Body Combat and Body Flow Run
Sunday- Rest day light Run with Dogs

With my Eating plan I plan to consume the bulk of my carbs by noon then no carbs after noon. Switching Sugar for Stevia for my Tea and infusing my water with various fruits.  No more Wanton Cheat meals. i will reassess with measurements and weights May 1st and see what happens.  I want to compete in both competitions in August.  but if i'm not lean enough the bigger of the two may need to go, I can't embarrass myself by not being ready.



Comments

Popular Posts