The first FULL week of Two a day cardio

So the first full week of Two a day cardio starts today.  I got my butt up and went to the gym and got in 30 mins before work.  I usually "sleep in" on Monday till 645am  But i woke up at like 530 ready for the day, so i decided to get up.  Of course when you decide to get up that's when all of a sudden you get really sleepy. After much convincing i got to the Gym at 630am and started to work on some Cardio.  I have been hooked on the video game like Bike which i linked to my fitness pal.  But next few days i'm gonna try different machines and see what burns the most cardio.  Then that will be my go to.  Between my classes/runs in the evening and morning cardio i want to burn at least 800 calories  a day.

I know that sounds ambitious but I have some body fat % to drop to be competitive with the rest of those girls in my August competition.  I need to go from 15 to 10%.  I'm determined enough to do it.  My eating plan is still a front loaded carb plan, with the majority of my days carbs eaten by noon and no carbs after that.  I also have cut my sugar down considerably.  Let's see what that does.  I also am going back on supplements.  I haven't been a big fan of them but i think i need them to reach my goals.  Necessary evil?  I prefer to be 100% all Natty Bro with no supps at all but in order to cut the body fat, i'll need some help.  I am taking a really hardcore one too that sounds like it works well from all the reviews combined with diet and exercise.  I just remember the last time i used a fat burner, i hated the feeling of suddenly being really warm.  I am currently taking a multivitamin, a hair skin and nails, glutamine and i'll be doing the fat burner.  I already do the enhanced whey protein so i think i'll be fine... for now.

I just tracked my order and i'll get the fat burner when i get home.  So i can start taking that tomorrow and see what my results are beginning of next week.  Let's get this going.  Competition season fast approaches.

Comments

Popular Posts