18 miles post year of 18

SO i started my year of 18 last year with the Shamrock Half marathon and will start this year with 18 again.  The dolphin challenge, 3 medals, two races and grossly unprepared.  I haven't run more than 4-6 miles my knee is acting funny my feet hurt and i'm not sure how i'm gonna last during this  years shamrock.  It looks like the weather is also gonna be against me this year... again.  Can i get one shamrock where it's 70 degrees and sunny?  Just one.

At least i'll be chilling at my hotel on the oceanfront RIGHT by all the action.  cause ya i'm lazy and want to roll out of bed right to the starting line.  I need to figure out when the race actually starts.  See how prepared i am?

I also will have Mary Kay festivities as well tonight since career conference seems to always coincide with the race.
I have everything an ailing person needs, KT tape, foam roller, aleve, gatorade and my favorite running outfit.  I'll go out there and finish and hope for a good time to build on for the year but we'll see.  main benefits this weekend, i should totally drop some weight after burning 2000 calories this weekend I'll make sure i weigh in next week.

Now to get through this work day and get on the road

Comments

Popular Posts