back on track carrying on the legend of 18

SO!  this week has started off well.  I have added new variety to my eating plan and it's Helping Tremendously.  I am eating as i should and not feeling crazy hungry and fitting in my work outs as i should.  i'm hoping to have shed some weight by the end of the week.  it also helps it's warm out.  found a new run route and look forward to hitting it up on Thursday.  Cycle cert this weekend and I'm so not ready but it will be good for me to do something different.  Now that I've got the stress of Body attack cert off my shoulders, i can focus on new routines and really building my repertoire working on my coaching and finding new ways to engage my attackers and Cxers.  I am just pleased i've found new things to keep my interest.  It's been 3 years since i stopped playing derby and I don't miss it at all.  even when i put on my skates to do open skates... i don't miss it. I honestly thought i would and see all the people still playing and or contemplating retirement or those who retired but came back and i realized, I really made a good retirement decision.  Much like my spirit animal Peyton Manning.  He retired from the NFL and Broncos yesterday.  While it was a day of reflection i realized he knew when he was ready and i knew when i was ready.  Never regret making a great decision  like that for myself.

I look back at the last three years and all that i have accomplished and know i couldn't have done it without making that retirement decision.  I look forward to seeing what my spirit animal does next.

As for me shed that first five lbs would be nice :)

Comments

Popular Posts