figured out my eating plan stuggles

So When it comes to my eating plan i haven't been good these last two weeks and i couldn't figure it out.  Till Today and that visitor of women came to me.  PMS is a MOFO.  and messes with eating plans.  Thankfully it only happens quarterly for me thanks to Seasonale.  But it lasts a longer time and makes me want all the things.  Next quarter when it comes around i'll have to make fresh food daily.  I can't food prep.  It has to be different.  I can't just eat the usual and be all like deal with it.  I have to go outside the box with my healthy meals cause that's the only way to fight the PMS monster.  I'll be able to get back on track.  Meal prep weekend will be here and i'll be pleased as punch when i work with some new seasonings and foods, but i just have to remember to change things up or my stomach will literally lead me astray.  Though my newest cheat is Unagi sushi which means that during prime prep time i now have qdoba and sushi to keep my errant taste buds and need for fast food at bay.  will i slip some, yeah but not nearly as often as i have been these next two weeks.  getting my coupons together for this weeks shopping trip, gonna try some new veggie combos, see what else i can work with to make this eating plan work for me as i taper down to competition weight.

Comments

Popular Posts