WHY BOTHER and other annoying gym things and a spirit animal moment

OK so why bother coming to the gym if you are just going to come to the gym and talk on your phone?  Or worse come to the gym with your buddy and just lean on a machine and chat with him while he works out? Does he need an audience? I mean your not even spotting him, at least be useful.



There are so many things that annoy me and it's the reason i try and go off peak hours to the gym

Like if you are not using a machine and haven't used a machine in 15 minutes and i go to use it and you tell me that your going to use that machine....

Like if i pick up a weight that's heavier than yours don't get one that's heavier than mine and try and lift it.  Seriously, #1 it's not a competition. #2 I don't care #3 and when i have to help you cause you stumble or fall off the bench cause it's too heavy that's not cute.  #4 and i don't like having to put down my weights to help you

Ladies, don't glare at me for doing serious weight work at the gym.  The 10 lb weights work for your purposes, the 25 lb weight work for mine, that's why they are there.
Also it's called Lady Gold's not, only do cardio.  That's why there are weights there too.
I only go to the Lady Gold's Section cause there are too many people in the regular weights section and i have to wait for them to clear.

Yes i'm doing 3 sets of 10 or 4 sets of 8.  Yes I'm doing a superset.  Yes my arms hurt.  There is another bench you don't have to stand over me. There is also an empty gym, you really don't need to stand next to me and fling your sweat on me.

My final pet peeve:  I get it, your working hard.  Your breathing like you should. You were breathing normally when I entered the room, NO NEED to start grunting and screaming now. #1-You haven't upped your weights. #2- I'm not going to look at you cause you're making all that noise #3- If I do look at you it's to see if you need any medical assistance #4- grunting louder will not make me look at you. #5 if I move to another machine... don't follow me with your grunting.

I think it wouldn't bother me so much the last one if I couldn't actually hear them over my headphones, if your louder than my music... We have a problem.  I'm not turning it up so loud that i can't hear someone asking me a legitimate question like are you using that weight?

Now Sunday i have a 4 miler to do, i haven't really run in a while so i'm hoping that i do well with it.  I need to get back on my running But it also means i have to get back on my going to the gym in the morning tip, but with me hitting up the evening body flow classes and stuff makes it hard.  I'll figure it out.  Now spirit animal motivation

Spirit Animal motivation
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-2013-elite-performers/0ap2000000304520/2013-Best-of-Peyton-Manning

Comments

Popular Posts