It's monday and Cardio is getting added back in this week

SO the last two weeks I've been focusing on my lifting, lifting heavy, adding new moves and isolating my weaknesses and working til failure.  Doing this i've put Running on hold just cause i wanted to all things right along with my timing, eating, and schedule.  Now that i have that straight, i will add back in Running.  I hate running and i love running.  I love running cause of the benefits to my body and i like the competitiveness of races.  You compete against yourself at every race striving to get better.  When you conquer new battles, there are always hills.  I hate running cause i'm not fast, and my ongoing problems with the nerve damage in my lower body just rears it's ugly head.  I remember that i can't do things i can't sprint anymore. i can't move quickly side to side.  Running makes me feel OLD.  But it's just a really good and interesting Cardio for me especially when i'm outside.  I need to Run to reduce my bulk some more, this also means i need to go back to doing weights in the morning and cardio in the evening.  Back to 5 am morning wake ups.  OR it means i need to go to the gym late and start my work outs around 7.  I'll figure that out as i work back in the cardio starting today.  Let the pain start again

Comments

Popular Posts