being on a budget means

MORE GYM TIME and MORE CLEAN EATING

Huh?

Well i pay 30 bucks a month for the membership to the gym. i have fun at the gym, they have a pool and i pay 30 bucks a month.  That's a movie and a half or a shopping trip X 2 to JCP.  that's 30 bucks i use all month instead of spend in a hot flash on some item of clothing i'm gonna stink up at... the gym.

now more clean eating?  Well for 20-30 bucks i can get the food i need for the week by shopping the edges of the store.  Green beans fresh 1$ a lb, milk 2 bucks, bag of chicken breasts 6.99, salmon 5.99, bag of sweet potatoes 4.99.  a box of kashi cereal with coupon $4, Greek Yogurt tub $3

Yep i have this budgetting thing down!

Items for Europe i need to purchase still, 2 big packs of batteries, and a pack of underwear.

I allowed myself some shopping with a bonus i got and got my summer wardrobe, the rest of my tanks and all the gaming fun i'd need this summer and a new pair of running shoes.

I will be good till i get to Europe with my nest egg of money in order to totally have fun and Play with.

Days till Europe:  52

Comments

Popular Posts