Hair, legs and washing dogs

That's really all i have planned for the day. Getting my hair lined up, doing my leg workout at the gym and going home and washing my dogs before sitting down and doing some reading, or knitting or Mary Kay work/prep.  Before this i'd be doing some derby work, or going to an open skate with a noob.  Now i actually have an evening to myself... EVERY night almost.  Bodyflow and butts and guts has become my new derby i need to be somewhere and even that's flexible.

I've been able to get back into my gaming, knitting, embroidery, tv shows and reading.  Sure sure i fit in time for my boxer but he works 7 days a week so that's still planned time.

I love it.  I love not having to worry about derby drama or if people will take something wrong that i put in writing.

I love seeing personal gains from the work I do or don't put in.

I love spending time with my fur kids and watching Chayce develop from puppy to dog

I love taking Diesel to flyball and watch him do something he can do well and the smile on his doggie face

I love playing with my hair and discovering new things i can do with my natural hair

I love to explore new recipes

I love playing Video games online

I love playing Video Games

I love vegging out in front of the tv and watching good tv shows

I love watching bad movies and knitting

I love being able to sit down and read a book till i fall asleep

I love going for a long run and not worry about if i'll be able to do endurance tomorrow

I love Derby Retirement and all the things i can do now that I don't have to worry about all the things i have to do to play Derby

I also love how i look in my new bathing suit now and how i'll look in it by June

Comments

Popular Posts