2 weeks out

My cravings for pizza and chicken wings are stronger than ever.  I feel sorry for the chicken wings and pizza establishments when i get home Oct 12th.  Just saying.  :0)

i have no clue how much i weigh or my measurements or things that sound important.  I measure everything by how i look in my bikini.  Currently, that's kinda awesome.  It's amazing how cut i look when i don't drink a lot.  I find myself looking in the mirror in the mornings while i'm in my underwear nodding and decidign where i need ot work the hardest that day at the gym.

Things i discovered:

Bronzer is like Cover and correct lotion that doesn't smear

Clear heels for competitions are actually comfy

bikini glue will save me

I need to dehair myself, cause i'm a werewolf hybrid obviously

I get measured and fitted for the suit tomorrow, then i'll be able to do all the fun stuff like.... practice posing aka practice walking in my clear heels and having the confidence to stick my butt in someones face.  I need to make a CD... yes CD of my music for my routine... i think.  That's what's not clear for me.  So i have a dilemma of what to use as my music and if it will be appropriate.  Knowing me i'll find a 69 eyes song.  Also i realized that my dream of getting my last tattoo of underdog i will have to see how covering my tatt on my back goes for the competition.  cause if it doesn't do well . . . i may have to rethink that frivolous idea.  I have to map out how i'm going to get to Roanoke what time to leave work so i can check in my hotel and get to the host hotel for weigh in and check in Friday night.  Then i have to work with  going back to the hotel waking up crack butt early to be ready for prejudging at 9 am and a meeting at 8 am.  then i have a rest period before finals at 6.... i wonder if there will be a make up area for us there or will i need to do it before.

I'm so nervous, all the things I don't have planned yet.

The fact i'm going by myself without anyone to help me out is also my big worry.  *SIGH* Ok

now to make lists cause that always helps me focus

2 weeks.  two more weeks

Comments

Popular Posts