Bikini competition is Close

And These things do have a cost, but i'm so glad I sell stuff on EBAY and sell Mary Kay.

My Extra money for Sept's selling of things is going to my competition items.

So i got my Clear heels with padding and non slip bottoms

I got The tanner i need to even my skin color

I got Bikini stick so my butt isn't free to the world

I just have to work on my hips and thighs, up my cardio even more and practice my posing.

I also need to book my hotel for Friday night, and get more specifics on things.  I still don't have any info on that which seems weird to me.  I guess i'm just more hyper prepared than most people and like my plans done well in advance.  I sent them an email either way.

I will get all my stuff in from Amazon.com by the end of the week/weekend so i can practice with my practice suit/Backup suit.  I just worry i'm not prepared enough.  I'm doing this all by myself.  No coach, no real support aside from friends online.  It's hard to do, but I'm determined to see where I can push my body. I want to see the final results on competition day.  Not looking forward to tanning myself though but my color isn't even in spots  BAH

Watching the olympia has helped though. Helped motivate me to continue to do things i don't like, like a few sodas a week and no pizza.  Oh Oct 12th.... That pizza and wings will taste SO SO GOOD :0D



Comments

Popular Posts