it's been awhile

Since my last blog  sorry.

I went to Wizard World as Wonder Woman and spent too much money... of course.  So my Budget is all out of wack.  My car got towed cause i paid my HOA fees a day late and my parents had to get my car since it closed at 5 p.m.

They weren't pleased.  This lead to a conversation on what am i doing with my life.  It's the usual conversation but it is a bit true this time.  I seem to always spend on something and forget about something else.  impulse control problem? Yes.  It wasn't a problem when i had a million jobs but since i don't it's a mind set i need to get out of.

Now i'm trying to rework my budget.  I make enough money on my main job (only job) to live and have fun i just need to learn that whole budgeting thing.  Or get another job.

I do mary kay but unless i work it like a business i don't get the money i need from it.  I just don't have the motivation between training and working to work it right now.  By Nov when the show, the broncos games are done and seen i'll be focused on Mary kay, till then,  I'm looking for seasonal work.  Why not?

Comments

Popular Posts