NEW gps WATCH

with A  heart rate monitor.  I have become that person.  I mostly want to see how my heartrate goes up during lifting and of course during cardio but i really need to know this info so i can put it in right in my meal tracker.

Still debating doing a half Oct 5th.  It's only 25 and still need to sign up for the Half in Nov.  I'm trying to figure out if i'll do the Turkey trot again or not this year.  I was so cold but it was a good challenging race.  I also need to get my self all set up for Cold weather cardio.  Doing classes and stuff is good but i just need to keep up with the running.  I also have my bike back in order so i may add some biking as well.  Signing up for races is the only way i'll do that though   I hate running lol

My battle with cardio, I know it kills gains but the gains i want aren't huge gains so i'll see how it goes.  My goal is go be able to do Figure competitions in 2015.  That means my thighs have to get themselves together and my abs need to block off.

Cardio wasn't a problem when i was skating... i'm limited in my skating times though at my rink of choice Skate a way.  I still don't understand how i could have skated for as long as i did and still hate cardio as much as i do now.

I just need to change my mindset on it and work it into my routine.

Races, mountain biking which i like and classes at the gym are just gonna have to suffice for my cardio.  Now to see what classes aside from Bodyflow are offered on Tuesdays

Comments

Popular Posts