week 7 starts

I'm seeing results, slowly but surely i'm seeing results.  I need to start practicing with my shoes and my walk and a bathing suit i have in house.  I need to figure out how to even out my skin tone aka which mary kay products to use, and i need to figure out my make up for my face.  I need to see if the wig i bought for my wonder woman cosplay will be good enough and i need to actually start looking up my posing stuff.

But this week, it's all about Wizard World, and my Wonder Woman Cosplay.  It's all about deciding if i want to do my Pinhead cosplay on Sunday.  And It's all about deciding which panels to go to as i nerd out.

It's gonna be an interesting weekend.  Wizard World, Warrior training, and Football :0)

I'm glad to see football back and seeing my Spirit Animal Peyton Manning back as well.  It's gonna be an interesting year with an opportunity to see him Twice  live this year and once at Mile high stadium.

I'm getting things back on track with my budget and i'll be back on track with everything.  I want to go to some destination races, i want to do some more cons, I want to do more figure comps.  Those will be my vacations.  and i want to go to Denver for Training Camp.

I need to stay on budget, and stay on plan fitness wise cause i need two things.  To pass and get accepted into phase three of the Warrior program and I need to get to phase three it's part of my plan, i want them to pay for my ACE certification. :0) Then i can be a paid group exercise instructor and have some extra breathing room again with a PT job i want.

5 days of cardio, leg work, arm work and food work.  5 weeks out

Comments

Popular Posts