Diets are hard.... i hate them

For all you people who do diets on a regular... why?  really Why?  they are so stressful.  This cutting diet for my bikini competition i see results but the constant portioning, planning, and fighting cravings for that large pepperoni pizza is killing me.
I'm looking forward to Oct 11th and 12th.  Cause my show is the 11th and i get to go see the Broncos play on the 12th and i'll be able to EAT ALL THE THINGS and DRINK ALL THE SODA

My need for soda isn't that bad and since i allow myself a night soda it's ok.  The Cardio increase is killing me and i guess i never understood how much i hated cardio till i had to do it 5 times a week.  I'm seriously considering signing up for a half marathon on the 5th of october just so i have a reason to do more cardio.  Without a goal, me and cardio are not friends.  Lifting, i see results and feel strong.  Cardio... makes me feel like a wimp.  Sure i feel good when i finish but I feel like an absolute loser wimp till it's done.

I'll get over my hate of cardio as i see the results from it in my legs being awesome and tone and ripped  for my competition i'm at the end of week 6 and as i keep going on this journey i see the changes in my body and what i can do.

Right now I'm hungry more than I probably should be i gotta fix that with how i'm eating my allotted food and snacks.  I'll get there.

Diets are hard

Comments

Popular Posts