gains

if i can stay on track with my eating and cardio and weights i'm going to do some measurements and start tracking myself.  I need to do this monthly so i can reassess my workout plan... but I've been lazy.  I hate scales and measuring myself, it makes me feel like a douchebag.  I know it's for my own personal things but just something about measuring the size of  your arms that is weird to me.  But i do need to track how my form is shaping up other than mirror checks and pulling on clothes.

Also this weather is gonna kill me, i almost succumbed to the I don't feel so well bug last night.  I went to body flow and the gym and it wasn't a great gym night but i made some progress in flow with flexibility so i see gains there.  I'm glad my right knee is pretty much back to normal and would like to know my Left knees problem.  It seems the nerve issue has just switched sides.  We will see it could just be my need for uninterrupted sleep which i won't get till.... Sunday.  Who knows, time for me to make some more green tea and do some work.

I sent book four of to my proofreader and soon Chronicles of an Assassin 4 will be out to the public as will 5 and 6.  i'm trying to add to it so it flows better, took out parts that originally made my new main character Kai look like a pansy and made him more into the man i envisioned and now i'm worried i made Jaden a little too annoying so i'm going back and dealing with that.  The work of an author is never done.  i'll have to design my own book cover for once cause i'm on a budget and i can't get anyone that will require payment to do it.  I'm considering teespringing shirts for Chronicles and my radio station Castlestone Radio... when i have time to sit down and get it back up and operational.  April is just a busy month for me and i'll be glad when May comes, because NFL Draft and no real plans except summer movies... and one race i think.


Comments

Popular Posts