Pain you won't stop me *whimper*

So I've been breaking in my new running shoes.  I didn't realize they hated me so till yesterday.  Now my left knee feels like it could snap off at a moments notice.  However, i have a mileage challenge to answer so I will be out doing my cardio in the finally lovely running weather for an hour and if i have to walk more than run then i will do it.  I have goals here, cardio 5 days this week is one of them. i'm seeing the minute changes from an increased awareness of needing cardio to slim me out and i can't have pain stop me.  Especially this pain that has taken away  my lateral movement to the point that i can't skate right now.  I can't allow it to rob me of running.  I blame my new shoes and once they are broken in they better be wondrous to make up for this pain they are causing me.

Also thermogenics + green tea = warm fuzzy feeling.

Comments

Popular Posts