8 pullups, my ninja mega kitchen system and other things

So big accomplishment today at the gym.  It's my goal to be able to do 5 pull ups consecutively by my figure competition.  Today i was able to do 2.... 4 times.  I added them in as part of my ab circuit since i needed more arm exercises to do today and if you've ever done a pull up you really do use a lot more than your arm muscles to get up there.  So I started my circuit, and did 2 pull ups. and continued on, on my 4th set when i did 2 more pull ups I was stoked.  Closer to my goal!

I just got in my ninja mega kitchen system.  It arrived on Monday i just unpacked it yesterday. Once I read the manual I think i'm going to be in love.  Of course now I'm not sure what to do with my old blender.  If served me well when it wasn't smoking and over heating.  I was thinking after a thorough washing I'll put it up on Ebay.  I'm sure it's wortha good 20$.

I'm getting more excited for my lead gathering event at Streets Alive!  I can't wait to get new names in my books and try out the tactics for cold calling and booking off those leads that my unit director keeps giving me.  I have the forms all printed out, I'm going to do some printing and copying today and gather items for my prize pack basket today.  I hope things work out and it's successful.  I'd hate to sit out there for 4 hours and not get anything really fruitful from it.  We'll see what happens.  It will be a good test of my own sun care products I'm going to use when I go to Europe though. If they last during four hours of the hottest Richmond heat, i'll be good for the trip with what I've chosen.


Comments

Popular Posts