oh one last mom story for the day

Oh my mom, aka the bane of my fitness journey if i let her comments really sink in.  So in her way of complimenting me i guess on wearing pants she felt were appropriate she told me my pants looked nice that i was wearing but maybe i should get them in a bigger size.  Me and my sister stopped our conversation and looked at her quizzically.  I could understand if i was wearing jeggings.  She has no working concept of jeggings and how they are supposed to look or their purpose.  Instead they were the mens jeans i bought a size too big cause they were super cheap and i needed work jeans.  My sister was like um she jeans are actually too big.  My mom then went into my back pockets and because she could feel my butt against her hands in the jeans she felt they were too tight.  I was like, they are pockets... to put like your wallet in.  Do you want your wallet just to be able to fall out randomly or stay in the pocket

My mother... she's soo strange.  If pockets are too tight, your pants don't fit right is her new jean fitting philosophy.  I am so glad i have a well rounded sense of self about my body image or i would totally have an eating disorder by now. #thanksmom #thanksobama

Comments

Popular Posts