work travel and fitness

SO maintaining my schedule of workouts and eating while on work travel is difficult.

When i travel for work and i dont' have a kitchenette to make my own food, going to the local walmart and stocking up so i can eat clean isn't an option.  So i am at the mercy of what's available.  Making good food choices at the places i go to eat are a must.  Thankfully seafood is abundant around here. There are also some neat little restaurants around my hotel that offer a variety of foods.

As for fitness, i'm able to do my bodyflow regime since i found it via youtube and they have a pretty decent but small gym in the hotel with actual dumbells and a bosu ball along with the cardio equipment.

Monday was a shot day for me.  I woke up at 330, had a crisis at work and didn't eat till dinner.  YEAH it was an almost 20 hour fast before i ate, not good.  I ordered all the food and ate all the junk so Monday counts as my full cheat day.  I had a Blizzard yesterday along with  a whole wheat ziti. Today i'm getting some seafood, pan seared scallops with jasmine rice.   can't wait, then i'm going to do a double dose of BodyFlow... cause i hate running on treadmills and i need to stretch out i'm all out of sorts from Mondays escapades.  Tomorrow I have another fancy little restaurant lined up and Friday will be an odd day of rushing but there is a chipotle at the airport i can get a burrito bowl before i go through security checks

Thursday i get another weight session in and Friday I'll make a body flow day at work, cause it's slow as SIN here.

Gotta get it all in so i don't get off track goals goals goals #1stPhorm #legionofboom #oct11figurecomp

Comments

Popular Posts