so it's 90degrees

And i'm going to go running... outside today. I will most likely sweat off the equivalent of an ocean while doing this but i need to get back into my routine if i plan to  run this half in august  with an improved time and no cramps.  I gotta stay on my training with the running.  I think if i had an actual neighborhood i could just walk out my door and run in it would be much better i currently do not.  I'm also getting into doing bodyflow  after or before weight sessions and yoga after heavy weight sequences.  I may do yoga then treadmill run after tonight at the gym.  We will se ehow this all pans out tonight when I get home.

I am assuming my bulk is leaving me as i tone and define.  I assume that from my vaguely insulting mom.  Instead of telling me my legs are HUGE, she's asking if i lift anymore or just do bodyflow and yoga.  this prompted me to take a bunch of pictures of me flexing just to make sure i wasn't missing something like muscles.  I then remembered this  is my mom her way of a complimenting isn't' exactly.... the best.  So i will say my plan is working and as i define, tone and build we will see how my body responds  I'm going to cherish this weeks night sodas i tell ya that

Comments

Popular Posts