expunging things that irritate me today and a gains update

Things that are irritating me today are two things.  I need to get them out of my head and on paper(blog) so they will stop irritating me.  One and the biggest one, the fact that i'm on seasonale so i don't have my period for 3 months and dang it, i feel the tell tell signs of my usual breakthrough three week bleed coming through.  Thankfully my doc has told me what to do about it.  But dang it... I hate periods!  Thankfully it's before my Europe trip cause nothing is worse than periods on a trip. I know TMI.


Second is this soon to go viral in the derby community story.

http://www.iamthefbomb.com/personal-story-roller-derby-and-the-nine-things-it-can-teach-you-about-life/

Granted it's one persons opinion however, it's shared by WAY too many people I feel.  Do you want to know why I started to play Derby?  Cause it looked fun and I wanted to play a new sport.  Do you want to know why I don't play anymore?  Cause it stopped being fun for me and I wanted to try a new sport.
I didn't need it to fix my life.  Watch Iyanla on OWN if you need that.  I didn't need it to get more friends.  I had those and I still have those after years of Derby interfering in being able to spend time with them.  I didn't need it for my self confidence, or to get over a break up, or to prove my self worth.  I just personally don't believe that's what it's for.  Of course that's what I personally believe, there are many people who need it for that and that's cool.  Just don't forget first and foremost, it's a sport, not some cheap form of psychotherapy. If you need to get professional help... GET IT.  Your teammates don't want to have to deal with your crazy tail EVERY practice.

Now that i have gotten that out of my head and system Gains.

My gains so far is I've cut an inch form my thighs, and inch from my waist and added .5 to my chest and .5 to my arms.  For a person of my stature I think this is great!  My work on defining it all has been going well, introducing some new exercises in order to shock my muscles into building more and reducing my body fat down more.  So far so good. My newest experiment of mason jar meals is so far so good and easy to prepare so this could be an on going thing with added items to vary the tastes.  As Oct 11th creeps closer I need to make sure i'm getting and hitting the areas i need to to make my first figure competition a success. #1stPhorm #legionofboom #oct11figurecomp

Comments

Popular Posts