Weekends, pain and good weather

So this weekends Streets Alive festival worked out well for me.  I have a bunch of new leads for my Mary Kay Business also I sold a bunch of crap on Ebay this weekend.  Got tickets to go see Cher and Pat Benatar in October.   The only thing to dampen it was the severe cramping from my fibroid.  Hank Wallace Jr. and Avery were not happy and made me pay on Sunday.

Sok, i'm still pressing on.  It's Monday, and the weather is awesome for no good reason.  So i'll be out running today.  Monday is usually an off day but i can't waste this kind of a day.  Just can't waste it.

Maybe then i can play some Wolf Among us tonight unless i'm meeting up with my boxer for burgers and bowling.  We'll see. It would have been legs day anyway at the gym so putting it off a day.... i'm cool with that.


Comments

Popular Posts