6 days of cardio, Monument Ave 10k and the tiredness monkey

So i have challenged myself to lean out some so i can see what i need to focus on more with my gym work outs.  To jump start this I've been doing 6 days of cardio this week.  Today is day 4 and i'm exhausted.  I have body flow tonight but i need to fit in a run.
i haven't really run since the half marathon and i have the Monument Ave 10k Saturday morning.  I get to run in the warm rain... UGH  it will also be day 6 of cardio for the week, you see how i did that?
my issue with my 1 hour of cardio a day plan has been the monotony of doing cardio at the gym.  I know myself and being outside when it's cold wasn't me.  Day one was ok cause the cardio cinema was playing V for Vendetta.  The next day however required me to discover the benefits of  netflix on your phone, not only could i block the stats that slow me down but i could netflix up some distraction of my choice.  Today if i can refind my motivation to run outside, i will have the distraction of outside hazards.  if i don't i'll just have to do body flow and some cardio at the gym again and just wing it on saturday.  I'm breaking in my new running shoes to this week so that's been a joy.  my right one is being ornery.  The left one is just about right.  Running today would help me  tremendously in doing the last adjustments to my lacing and such, but despite a good nights sleep i am just exhausted.  I'm not sure why.  IF its cause it's still chilly outside and i just wanna hibernate or have i possibly had too much sleep or is it the fact that i haven't had my afternoon soda.... who knows but it's kinda necessary for me to get that motivation back to day or it's gonna be a rough morning on saturday as i run that 10k.   i will figure it out, till then let me finish this water here so i can have my afternoon soda

Comments

Popular Posts