New run routes discovered and other running stuff ADD style.

So i drove downtown cause i don't have a real neighborhood to run in, and went to Browns Island.  I found a nice little run route, cause everyone else was there, along the canal and floodwall.  its exactly 5 miles.  In my head i was like i should totally run that twice to make sure i have my last long run in before my half.  My dog who was with me for the run was like... GIRL 5 miles is enough.  So yeah i'm not prepared at ALL for this race Sunday but i'm still excited about it..  I have a goal of just keep running, i am starting my hydrating routine and i will have my GPS watch to let me know when i'm slacking.  I have a supplies plan i just don't have anything to carry it all with me.  I have still not found a belt or bag that doesn't bounce annoyingly on me as i run.  I'm either just gonna have to deal with it or make myself pockets on my run gear which is an option at this point.  I watch people run by with their belts on and i'm like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR why won't mine fit like that.  It's my mission to find a belt or camelbak that isn't annoying


I have planned my broncos themed run outfit as well and will splurge i think and get some NIKE ID running shoes.  I have to go to a running store and run in the Nike Free's though.  I have run in the new balance minimus v2 1010 and I LOVE THEM.  So for me to switch the free's have to be better or similar to them in feel.  This could very well be my last run in my new balances or it could just be the beginning.  I'm also determined this week to get ALL the mud off my other set of new balances from the spartan run last summer.  Yes that mud is DETERMINED  but i can't just give away expensive running shoes after spartan though i see why they had that option.  WOO.

well back on the grind Tomorrow with run and gym tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts