This time change can suck it

This is RIDICULOUS.  Why do we even need to do this?  I will feel the loss of this hour till i get it back.. I'm trying to get my body right with it... it's not working.  I was supposed to hit up the gym at 5am today.  I went to bed at a reasonable hour and bam woke up at 3 am and every 30 mins after that.  that 5 am gym call didn't happen.  I guess next time i wake up at 3 am i should just get up and go to the gym then.  It's ridiculous how much one hour effects you.  I hope this fixes it'self by the end of this week or this half marathon on sunday will be.... A HOT MESS.

Sigh, more coffee... more coffee

What is irritating more my legs hurt and are tingling and i'm all antsy.  It has nothing to do with the caffeine, this was happening before i got coffee in me.  It's REALLY ANNOYING.  I'm certain it has something to do with my nerve issues in my hips/legs but it's really getting on my nerves.  I am going to jump some rope for about 5 mins and see if that solves it, if not....i don't know

Comments

Popular Posts