life and "snow"

Those two things throw off so much stuff.  I hate running at the gym so when it "snows" aka ices i can't run outside cause i'm clumsy and twisting my ankle again before the half next week is not on my agenda.  Life in general has been busy for me and throwing off my gym schedule cause waking up early in the morning just isn't an option for me.  i'll lose my hour so sleep over the weekend giving me more time in the evening with daylight. I just need to get back on track with my set schedule.  Now that the resolutioners are gone from the gym (they lasted longer this year) and I have switched to the newer, less packed, uppity gym i can go back to my 7:30 gym times.

My newest big dilemma is fixing my washing machine, and either finally getting all the mud off my other running shoes or getting a fresh pair of my new balance minimus.  Barefoot shoes just don't seem to last as long, but they are so much more comfortable for me to run in.  I need to stock pile them the next time i see them on sale.  I wish the colors were less pink in my size.

I have yet to figure out why the color pink became associated with girls.  when i find the person who decided that, i'm going to cut off his legs and arms, just so he (cause i know it was a guy) can feel how confining his decision truly is to women around the world.  then i'd make him wear nothing but pink

Comments

Popular Posts