6 more days

Update with the list is as follows

Set up a time to meet with who's keeping the kids DONE
survive on a budget for 2 weeks with only cash for  uses
Refill all meds DONE
Set up international plan for my cell phone- DONE!
Stop my mail- DONE!
Stop my cleaning lady- DONE!
Set up all my bills to pay automatically- DONE!
Stick to a cash only budget for 2 weeks.



the cash only budget is/wont/maybe a challenge but from the 125 dollars i starting with i have 65 left  and an intense need to clear my fridge before Friday night i won't really need to worry about spending money on lunch or dinner till probably Friday When I will only be concentrating on doing my hair and FREAKING OUT.


My first major international trip.  


Sure I've been to the Caribbean and mexico via cruise ship a bunch but this is the first time i will fly over a large body of water to get to where i was  wanting to go.  I hope it's something that I like.  i'd love to do a trip like this every two years or so now that i'll have an international trip under my belt.  We'll see how i like the tour life and if maybe this is what i can do for big vacations.  


I plan on going to see the Broncos play this year in the fall and doing my figure comp in oct so definitely 2016 would be my next international travel date.  i'm trying to figure out what i'll want to do for 2015 but i want to get my floors redone at the house so if anything it could be a series of 4 day weekends and a week in Vegas for next year... which would be TOTALLY ok with me.  I love Vegas.


Ok well off to get some work done and to roll over everything in my head for the week so i'm prepared for saturday.



Comments

Popular Posts