Tomorrow

My European Adventures start tomorrow evening as i fly out.  I have EVERYTHING i need.  Battery backup for electronicals, tablets ready to go with netflix and fios mobile.  Movies rented to watch on the plane, Nook loaded with goodies to read.  Clothes packed, shoes and underwear packed.  The only thing left for me to do is wash and go my hair, go see planet of the apes with my boy, and Fret.  Worry that I've forgotten important things and worry that i am not prepared enough.  Seriously?  Who could be more prepared?

The military kid training kicked in and i started packing a month out, acquiring items and putting things in that i would need and would like.  Then i narrowed out needs and wants, then i measured that all with bag weight and ended up with a 25 lb bag for 15 days in Europe.  It's gonna be awesome and i will be touristy and get wooden shoes in Holland and chocolate in Switzerland and take all the pictures cause that's the most important thing, my new camera will get a work out.  Take all the pictures all

I have blogger on one of my tablets yes i'm taking two i couldn't decide which i liked more.  So I will be able to keep up with blogging and cause i'm obsessed i have a travel workout i'll be doing 20 mins a day

10 Burpees
20 pushups
30 situps
40 squats
50 sec plank
do this for 20 mins

gotta keep in shape Oct 11th is right around the corner

Comments

Popular Posts