europe!

I am officially at the omg i'm going to Europe stage now.  There are so many things i still need to do.

I have packed
I have filled out all document
I have Money squared away
Electronics set
Initial Euros, set
Fresh books in my Nook
Camera tested and ready
Credit cards paid off and called for international use
Bank alerted i will be out of the country
Learned about foreign ATMS and fees


What i need to do!

Set up a time to meet with who's keeping the kids
survive on a budget for 2 weeks with only cash for  uses
Refill all meds
Set up international plan for my cell phone
Stop my mail
Stop my cleaning lady
Set up all my bills to pay automatically
Stick to a cash only budget for 2 weeks.

it's now 17 days till i load up the car drop off the kids and head to dulles for the never ending flight to London.  i'm excited, and i'm nervous that i'm forgetting so much but it's going to be a great adventure.

So glad i have video games and the gym to keep me occupied.

Comments

Popular Posts