clean eating my way and other fun things

SO as i introduce new weights routines into my week and adding back in my runs to prepare for my half in August, I've been noticing some fun changes.

My arms are getting more defined.

FINALLY my legs are defining (that was a feat)

My abs are starting to block off and get lines.

It is really true that abs and a body are built in the kitchen and with my 95% clean eating routine in full swing it works.  Of course i still have to get my eating routine down.  Now that we have our own fridge at work this will be an easier task.  I don't have the risk of my food getting stolen as much anymore which means i don't have to find alternatives on the go.  My salt intake i'm watching right now and increased my doctored water intake.  I can even skip my night soda on occasion. I want to ramp up my gym time maybe do two a days but then again i'm not sure yet if it's necessary or i'm ready.  I think if i concentrate on my running, this will help with my goals of leaning out some more and my body flow/yoga will help with my flexibility.

 So i'm giving myself a challenge.  I never really complete those 50 mile run challenges cause i get distracted or it rains, but this month I'm going to get it done and i'm going to get it done before i head out to Europe on the 20th.  50 miles in 20 days?  IS THAT EVEN Possible?  Yes it is. I just have to be diligent and do it.  I need to get my 5-6 miles in when i run each time and my long runs on Saturdays or Sundays need to be real long runs.  I will just have to get up to run them cause long runs will mean i have to run along the road and the less people... the better.  After this month/20 days of 50 miles plus my lifting routine i think i will see a noticeable change in my physique and till let me know if i'm truly ready for the Oct 11th show or if i need more time.  I'm doing it without supplements and all natural.  I hate the supplements and i am certain i can do this naturally.  It will just take time.  I have plenty of time to do this in If i'm not ready by Oct 11th there is always another show.  I want to be able to do all the things i need to do naturally without the supplements making me feel weird and have the body to show for it.  Being a novice figure competitor is the most challenging sport I've had to do.  Shaping your body to be the best it can be through hard work and determination.  It's something i can do despite my derby injuries and despite my size and despite everything else.It's about how much I want it.

#50miles20days #oct11figurecomp #gymrat

Comments

Popular Posts